Thursday, December 26, 2019

Favorite Albums of 2019


Hello one and all! It's that time of year again, a time to spend way too much time and effort making a list that only a couple people may read and care about. But, it's what I do, so whatever. This year I was especially crazy and made a Top 100 Albums of the Year list. Why, you may ask ... Well, it's more than just me being crazy. This year I connected with more albums than normal and wanted to spotlight them all. I feel like every album on here should be higher on the list, except of course for the number 1 album of course. So, sit back relax and enjoy my craziness.


You can go ahead and click below for the journey through the list as intended. At the bottom of each page you'll find a "NEXT" link to click on to take you to the next collection of 25 albums. Each page you go to will have the album cover, artist and album name and a song for you to check out from the album embedded into the post ... Or, you can just look through this giant Spotify playlist at the end of this post if you're lazy and don't want to click through.
Thanks!



LET'S BEGIN! 100 - 76 --->



FULL SPOTIFY PLAYLIST



No comments: